K-Constants & TTP Min/Max Values

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

1SIKZ31

K-Constants & TTP Min/Max Values

Post by 1SIKZ31 »

I understand that when you adjust the K-Constant, you have to adjust TTP Min and Max values by the same amount.
For Example (To make sure im correct)...
If The K-Constant is 500, and gets bumped down to 250, the TTP Min and Max Values have to be bumped down half of what they were before.
Now on "Injector Resize" Nistune has a Box that automatically does this for you when adjusting to a diffrent sized injector...
But the thing is, what if "after" I did the resize, and had to change the K-Constant again from what Nistune set it at, will Nistune automatically change the TTP Min and Max as well, or is this something that I would have to calculate with a calculator and find out how many Percent i changed the value from what it originally was before and factor that in to get a new TTP Min and Max.
Thanks!

Im just a little confused... hope I explained it correctly. :?
In the Works:
Z32 MAF
Holset HX35W
Custom 3 Inch Downpipe
AEM UEGO Wideband

Shooting for 400rwhp on the stock Longblock
9:1CR
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

I played with TTP min/max values a lot, and only when i turned one of them to 255 or 0 or something like that the engine stalled, but for the rest i did not noticed any difference.

if someone knows better what they do, how they affect the engine and for witch rev range... will be good to know

CA18DET engine

from what i understood this values are used to keep the injector pulses in a certain range without allowing them to "give more fuel" them ttp max or less then ttp min something like in the picture attached

or anyway if someone knows how they work and at what they are used please share with us (me)
Attachments
TTP_min_max.JPG
(11.66 KiB) Downloaded 1533 times
* Got CA18DET Love