Anomaly in accessed cells during log

Post here where your issue is not tuning specific but more of a sensor or mechanical issue
EnnEssEnnKAT

Anomaly in accessed cells during log

Post by EnnEssEnnKAT »

I'm tracing a misfire issue that seems to be fuel related based on what I've found so far. The car won't go WOT without a strange acceleration cut of some sort.

I was reviewing the logs and watching the trace on the fuel map and noticed the light and dark grey cells move around normally but then during the exact moment of acceleration cut at WOT the fuel map highlights some of the highest load cells with blue but the grey cells are still where they would be expected to be. Am I maxing out my load scale or something?

I'm not certain if this is an artifact of the engine cut I'm encountering but thought maybe this special blue cell indicates something.

Thanks for any help you might have. Check out the screen cap I attached.
Attachments
Tune_anomaly_Joet10.png
(184.66 KiB) Downloaded 4727 times
t10_3.csv
(44.81 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
t10.bin
tune
(32 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
EnnEssEnnKAT

Re: Anomaly in accessed cells during log

Post by EnnEssEnnKAT »

I ended up resolving the problem and attribute it to one of three things I did today and that is either the spark plug wires (replaced), the fuel filter (increased to a bigger volume filter) or it could have been my ignition coil ground connection that seemed a little loose/rusty. Probably the coil now that I'm writing it out loud.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Those accessed cells are the ones highlighted when your TPS value exceeds that in the 'Alpha/N Increase fuel' table and the ECU will potentially be using the last column for fueling

Check values in this table are maxed out for turbo applications (255)
EnnEssEnnKAT

Post by EnnEssEnnKAT »

Matt wrote:Those accessed cells are the ones highlighted when your TPS value exceeds that in the 'Alpha/N Increase fuel' table and the ECU will potentially be using the last column for fueling

Check values in this table are maxed out for turbo applications (255)
Thanks, yes it turns out I still had those columns being accessed after my mechanical issues were resolved. In fact I just saw this post and went over to look at my Alpha N increase table and saw they are all 203, so I will up and change those to 255 and go take a run to see how my afrs look now. It's mainly during the high load and rpm conditions that I was seeing the cells so I will recheck the AFRs under that area if that's all that is needed now.