Stagea?

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

AndyStuttgart

Stagea?

Post by AndyStuttgart »

Anybody got address files/maps etc. for an Stagea?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thought they were the same as ER34? Got a downloaded ROM image you can email through?
AndyStuttgart

Post by AndyStuttgart »

Attached are two files, one is out of my modified Stagea (RB25DET with RB26 crank, 555cc + Z32 MAF), the other one I´ve downloaded from a Mines ECU which reading the sticker is for an HKS GT2535 (no misspelling!).
Both files can be opened in Nistune using an ECR33 address file, but some data seem to be corrupt then and Consult connect is not possbile (tried almost every adress file I´ve got, none works).
Attachments
Stagea_AndyStuttgart.bin
Stagea RS-Four V automatic, RB26 crank, 87mm N1 pistons, TD05-18G, 555cc Nismo, Nismo fuel pump + fpr, Z32 AFM, HKS FMIC
(32 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
WGC34Mines.bin
Sticker on CPU reading some japanese signs and HKS GT2535
(98.29 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

New ECUs with NIStune should work with 'streaming mode' like with NissanDataScan but in tuner mode the NTLOOKUPID needs to be added and assigned for it to work

I'll have a look at it later since I am overloaded at the moment working through current issues
AndyStuttgart

Post by AndyStuttgart »

Any news? Or what´s up with ER34 boards now?
I´m just about to convert the Stagea to manual so I could use a ER34 ECU then...
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Havent had any time to look at those ROM images yet. However I have been playing around with Type 4 boards again since I have cleared my backlog of work

Found that some of the US ECUs exhibit problems also with Type 4. Trying to nail that one down at the moment

Got my second moates emulator, so that is working better with dual emulation on the GRID board now whilst making software changes
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Just an update on this

Stageas should be treated like ER34s. They use the same board, adaptor and address file

Those files you posted didnt download/save properly with whatever you used to retreive them. They should be a 64KB file

Use the ER34 address file and retry the download. I've had a ROM image sent to me here and it patches fine. Apparently you can also run these ROMs in ER34 ECUs but havent tried that yet

The part number I have here is 23710-0V801
AndyStuttgart

Post by AndyStuttgart »

Hmm, sure it was an Stagea ECU Image you got there?
I´ve got my modified stock 1997 ECU as well as a Mines one, both of them lack the welding points to put in any daughterboard!
Just trying out the Mines ECU in a stock R34 GTT started the engine, but removing the key didn´t stop it from working - had to kill it with clutch, gear and brake... 8)
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Its what I've got send to me

What I've seen so far with ER34 RB25DET is part number AA*** can have daughterboard fitted. Uses 64KB ROM and daughterboard

HCR34 RB20/25?DE is MCU part H8/539F with no provision for daughterboard. Part is flashable but ROM > 64KB so cant download all of it through consult (may be 256KB ROM)

Stagea picture I have emailed to me along with ROM image looked like ER34 RB25DET ECU. If you have ECU similar to second, then there may be two variants. What is the engine you have there?

Also sent you an email about the second board you ordered. We have more Type 4 available now. Are your ER34 and S15 ECUs running okay?