Calculating TTP / IM for 800cc sards in VG30DETT

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Super300zx

Calculating TTP / IM for 800cc sards in VG30DETT

Post by Super300zx »

Hello

I have a VG30DETT Auto and want to fit Sard 800cc injectors.

Is it possible to accurately calculate the correct TTP and injection multiplier to compensate for the increase from stock injectors.

If so - how do I do calculate this accurately?

I have a good understanding of motors, but still trying to get my head around Nistune and its very technical complexities.

Is there anything else I need to know - I have wideband and can data log for stoich rates once done to confirm

Appreciate any help / advice or guidance

Thanks in advance
bachig24u

Re: Calculating TTP / IM for 800cc sards in VG30DETT

Post by bachig24u »

The formula is in the Nistune software manual. Its a good read and will give you the best understanding of ho things happen with these ecu's.

It can be calculated and Nistune does a calculation to get you in the ball park if you allow it to. (see the injector resize feature)
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Calculating TTP / IM for 800cc sards in VG30DETT

Post by Matt »

Have a read through the workshop training notes for specifics on resizing injectors since it is all in there

Support > Documentation > General Documentation

Basically TTPmin/TTPmax are your min and maximum TP (load) limits for preventing overshoot/undershoot due to changes in MAF voltage. These need to be adjusted where your maximum injection may need to increase

Your TP scales should be adjusted based on your maximum load you are tuning for in the fuel and timing maps

Operation > Injector resize adjusted your K value to get a starting ball park value