Individual licence limitations

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

drew6

Individual licence limitations

Post by drew6 »

Hey guys,

Just want to make sure I understand this correctly, pertaining to the individual software licence:

This licence allows you to access 3 different address files or 5 diffident ECU IDs. It only counts an ID or address file once I sync, thus, I can connect/consult with infinite ECUs and it will have not effect on which ones I decide to sync with. (IE: Day 1- I sync with an ecu. Day 2 - I consult with 3 different ecu. Day 3 - I sync with a new ecu. Consulting on day 2 did not stop me from syncing on day 3). Using an BNR32 for example, I tune my car and it uses 1 ECU ID and 1 Address file, I have 4 other friends with the same car, thus the same address file, so I can tune all 4 of there cars to max out the 5 ECU ID limit. Or, I can tune a BNR32, HCR32 and a 300zx before running out of address files (In this case, am I also able to tune 2 more of either car to max out the 5 ECU ID as well?).

Is the above statement correct?

I have a couple of friends that maybe getting Nistune so I just want to make sure I understand.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Individual licence limitations

Post by Matt »

This is correct. The sync will register the address file / ECU ID and record that as a 'use'

So you can consult / log other vehicles without syncing and they will not be recorded
cam240

Post by cam240 »

I just met the limit for my single license. They are all my personal vehicles. Is there a way to reset nistune to clear out all stored syncs.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

You will have to uninstall and then reinstall to clear out everything
cam240

Post by cam240 »

Ok thanks!