Z31 ECU - burned diode help

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

raddy

Z31 ECU - burned diode help

Post by raddy »

Hi all

After succesfully installing nistune board to the tricky early Z31 ECU I noticed that there is damage of the PCB at the injectors pins (probably result of short circuit of injector loom). Burned track was repaired, but there is also destroyed diode number D191, I marked it on the picture. Does anybody know what type of diode it is, it will really help me as it looks that after diode wasnt damaged anything and I will save ECU where I spent lot of time to remove 2 IC´s... Thanks for your help
EDIT: it looks that also 2 diodes to the left from marked one are also damaged, so any info about them will help me.
EDIT2: burned pin is no.114,vhat is +12v,so not injector. Something else happens.
Attachments
ecu.JPG
(570.23 KiB) Downloaded 1636 times
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Z31 ECU - burned diode help

Post by Matt »

not sure but worst case I can pull some from a junk ECU here and post them through. Email me if you need this. Just need postage covered
raddy

Re: Z31 ECU - burned diode help

Post by raddy »

its quite miracle, but ecu is still functional....it looks like battery polarity was accidentally exchanged in the past, but it looks that it burned its own path through...