Z32 TT running lean.

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

charlvdw

Z32 TT running lean.

Post by charlvdw »

Hi guys, I did do a quick search but with no real luck.
My car is running lean around 70degree C. Which table/s do I change, I do not want to change the main fuel map to much as the car runs o k during summer.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Z32 TT running lean.

Post by Matt »

Strange issue. If you wanted to adjust for this in the ECU then cold and warm enrich tables

Right click and copy to partner to make both the same (one is crank < 15 degC and other crank > 15 degC)
charlvdw

Post by charlvdw »

Thanx Matt, I would presume that the cold enrich would be timing less the 15degrees?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Degrees is the coolant temp in Celsius. It uses that temp value on last crank to determine which table to access. To make things easier both tables should have the same values so this does not affect your adjustments
charlvdw

Post by charlvdw »

:oops: :oops:
I should read what's being said, sorry for a stupid question and thanks for clarifying.
charlvdw

Post by charlvdw »

Found the problem. :lol: :lol:
It seems there is a bit of a problem with the analog outputs on my Innovate's which I was using for narrowband simulation, as soon as I reconnected the std narrowband everything was sorted.
Another good thing that came from this is that I found another 4 small boost leaks. :oops: