motec plm help.

Any wideband device that doesnt have its own category yet.

Moderator: Matt

paul wray motorsport

motec plm help.

Post by paul wray motorsport »

First off, hi all, new to the forum. And nistune for that matter. Hoping some of you's guys can shed a bit of light on a wideband issue that i'm having no joy conquering.
First off, what i've tried so far.......
wide band > MOTEC PLM.( 9 pin serial ) Tries to connect to wide band from nistune but wont connect.(wide band not found )

I have everything installed , drivers etc. I wiped all com ports and re-installed them. tried different types of serial to USB, one being the Aten one, i've completely wiped the computer from windows 7 and installed windows xp, installed virtual port drivers,
I've even sourced an older computer this evening with the 9 pin serial port and installed everything on it to try it, but to no avail.
I've been at this on and off now for a good while and tried nearly everything that i can think on. Had anybody any issues like this or can anyone shed any light on this for me please.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: motec plm help.

Post by Matt »

Does it run okay with the Motec software? There is only one customer so far that has used Motec that I am aware of

Please email me log file (File > Configuration > Debug logging) when connecting to the PLM only (no consult connection) and email that through. I can have a look at it. Last wideband changes which were done I went through all wideband units to check them