What am i missing? bug?

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Fusion Ed

What am i missing? bug?

Post by Fusion Ed »

Right, I had nistune connected in logger mode to a mates P11 Primera GT. (using the later P10 config file) Consult connected fine, I downloaded the ROM fine, however map trace would only work on the RPM scale not TP. Is this a bug, or limitation, config or user error ? :)

Ed
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I'm not too sure how much support there is for Primera. There may be an address file for it, but I have not got board support for it yet (have to check later on)

It could be likely I haven't chased down TP value for it. Did you get a TP option tickbox when you connect to consult?

I can have a look at this tonight to see if the NTLOOKUPID matching my internal table has a TP defined. I dont have a Primera ECU here to test this out on but should be able to work it out from the code. Can you email me a ROM image from the ECU that you are using too?
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Hi Matt,

I'm away for 2 days, Ill post this to you when your back.

I was using the P10_L adr file. which seemed very close, but like you said was probably not right.

Ed
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Only have a P10 SR20DE binary file here, which the P10_SR20_256_E_L address file matches. The consult and TP locations are valid for this from checking disassembly tonight

You will need to email me the P11 binary file. Its good it has a similar address file, prob just different consult/TP locations to work out
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

I have gone and fitted a gtir ecu to the P11 now, Very simple job which was nice. Means I now have a P11 ECU sitting on my desk. I also have the rom ill find it and send it to you.

Ed
prushton

Post by prushton »

matt, i can find tp if you don't have time.