Maps not updating

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Vetal

Maps not updating

Post by Vetal »

I still have this issue with .9105 - maps are not updated when you press -/+ keys. They are changing, but the value in the cell doesn't change - I have to close the window and reopen the map each time. I don't know whether it happens when I switch to log recorder and back, or just when I switch to another application (TEWBLog).
Really annoying to reopen the map, loosing all "trails" and having to position cursor :(
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

This problem has not been resolved. I have had an initial look into it when it was first raised. You initially suspected it was something linked to the log player but I didn't completely understand the problem or how to replicate.

If you are able to list a sequence of steps, I might be able to find it easier to track it down.

So if you have a map grid open, and press the +/- keys on a particular highlighted cell, you say 'they are changing'

Does this mean
1. Colour of the cell is updating?
2. Map grid view cursor is increasing / decreasing?
3. Value is uploaded to board/emulator and displayed in status bar?

But the actual displayed cell value doesn't change? Which grid view is this occuring in? Raw/fitlered/AFR?

The cell values update when the screen is 'repainted'

Let me know and I'll have another look at it tongiht. I am planning to release 0.9106 this week with innovate fixed
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

-Didn't notice colour change (but I don't change value by much at once)
-Value in grid cell does not change
-status bar shows that value is sent to the board

when I reopen the map, value in grid cell now reflects my changes

Unfortunately won't be able to test it today on the car, but in offline mode I can't repeat this situation
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

No probs. I was only checking this offline. I have a CA18 with board to check tonight. Will try it out some more and see if I can repeat here
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

it happens when certain tick boxes are selected. has been fixed in 0.9107 which is now available. let me know how that goes