My nistune is do to expire????????????

Questions that get asked a lot.

Moderator: Matt

nimoka24et

My nistune is do to expire????????????

Post by nimoka24et »

im new to the forum I dont really know were everything is a but anyways when i open up my nistune is been telling me "nisune is do o expire in 9 days please download the latest version from the registered user area" were can i find this ????? thanks
Matt
Site Admin

Re: My nistune is do to expire????????????

Post by Matt »

It will be available this week. Putting the last translation changes into the next version before putting up
tastyratz

Post by tastyratz »

Matt on this topic, I have never let Nistune expire... but will it completely disable or just nag once it expires?
If you are one day hit by a bus or fall off an unfortunately cliff (unfortunate for you), is there any reason for us to believe that our software will just stop working and all owners screwed? Call my twice shy but after Lucas went awol on the bikirom and now that his domain even expired... I want to make sure I can keep my car for years to come without having to replace the ecu someday.

(on a side note he went open source and appears to have quit, maybe some of that could be useful for the nistune project?)
nimoka24et

Post by nimoka24et »

Matt wrote:It will be available this week. Putting the last translation changes into the next version before putting up
alright thanks for the reply
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

If you reinstall the same current version (0.10.12) by just running the installer again it will stop the nagging