consult gauges have disappeared

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

markoshust

consult gauges have disappeared

Post by markoshust »

Everything was working fine for about a week, but now when I go to Display > Consult Gauges they just don't show up. After selecting it a new item "Consult Gauges View" does show up under the Windows menu and there is a checkmark next to it, but no gauges are displayed. The car is hooked up to consult and everything else works just fine.
markoshust

Re: consult gauges have disappeared

Post by markoshust »

Also, under Operations > Select Display Gauges, the only items are Knock count, TP (Load Index) and Injection duty cycle. I remembered seeing more options here.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

So when you first connect to consult are you getting a 'Select consult registers' screen?

If not then see if that still exists under Operations - Select consult registers and see if they are ticked

Also let me know if the consult status indicator is moving indicating incoming data
markoshust

Post by markoshust »

Looks like this was fixed by going to Window > Cascade. Somehow I lost the windows when things were viewed/resized for a 22" screen. Just an FYI so it might help someone in the future.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yeah sometimes if you resize the screen the gauges may disappear (or if theres a glitch where windows go elsewhere) so the Window cascade/tile can get them back