ok i need some help with a tune for a z32

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

cgrover300

ok i need some help with a tune for a z32

Post by cgrover300 »

i have a 90 Nissan 300zx tt 5sp, my mods are egr deleted, lightened pulley set, lightened flywheel, stock turbos at 16psi, front mount intercooler,straight pipes,750cc jecs injectors, electronic boost controller, aem wideban, single pop charger, could really use someones tune if they have similar set up .. i am running stock injectors/tune until i can fine a tune ... thanks in advance
Seank

Re: ok i need some help with a tune for a z32

Post by Seank »

cgrover300 wrote:i have a 90 Nissan 300zx tt 5sp, my mods are egr deleted, lightened pulley set, lightened flywheel, stock turbos at 16psi, front mount intercooler,straight pipes,750cc jecs injectors, electronic boost controller, aem wideban, single pop charger, could really use someones tune if they have similar set up .. i am running stock injectors/tune until i can fine a tune ... thanks in advance
At the very least, do an injector re-size on the stock maps to get the car running. Maybe expand the map a bit on the top end and make sure the fueling is good across the board.

There's lots of good information on this site. Download all the instructional PDF's and enjoy learning to work on your car. :)
cgrover300

Post by cgrover300 »

thank you i will try i am kinda tune illiterate lol i messed up my stock map pretty good the first try with venom injectors and matt helped me with a stock map so i reinstalled my stock injectors ... i bought jecs 750cc injectors i heard they are better then venoms do u know if jecs are a good injector? i hope so lol .. but once they come in in like 4 days i will begin this project.... i tell you this car is cursed lol man i wish someone had a similar set up i could dl lol im very afraid of messing it up again lol
Seank

Post by Seank »

cgrover300 wrote:thank you i will try i am kinda tune illiterate lol i messed up my stock map pretty good the first try with venom injectors and matt helped me with a stock map so i reinstalled my stock injectors ... i bought jecs 750cc injectors i heard they are better then venoms do u know if jecs are a good injector? i hope so lol .. but once they come in in like 4 days i will begin this project.... i tell you this car is cursed lol man i wish someone had a similar set up i could dl lol im very afraid of messing it up again lol
From what I've seen there's been a new batch of injectors labeled JECS and I think the jury is still out on them. Origionally JECS is the OEM manufacturer of a few Nissan and Subaru injectors. Personally the ones labeled Nismo 740cc consistently preform well, and about anything preforms better than Venoms. 740cc is a common injector size so there should be others with similar setups.