Status update

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Status update

Post by Matt »

Just a quick update

I've been interstate most of last week and caught the flu / cold / ear infection this week so been out of action for most of it

But what I have been doing whilst indoors is modifying the code to allow multiple instances of devices. this has been a success....

getting the dual romulator working (split mode currently ... but will add EVEN/ODD also for 16 bit emulation with some other daughterboards)

The other thing I've been doing before adding any more wideband units is cleaning up my wideband code. Originally it was written only for Techedge. But as I've been adding more units and have requests for LHS/RHS AFR readings and 6 auxillary inputs, I'm tiding up the code which will allow for this flexbility

What this means is that Wideband button 1 will have LHS AFR, AUX1-6 and Wideband button 2 will RHS AFR only

Any overlapping of AFR will be from LHS only, but RHS will be loggable and displayable

AUX1-3 is standard 0-5 for techedge but AUX4-6 will be thermocouple for Techedge, not used by others

RPM from various wideband units will be allowed, when no consult input for playback purposes

This will close off a few bug fixes/enhancements related to wideband units, then after that will add in PLX Wideband
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Sounds great. Could I also request if possible to allow both fuel and ignition maps to be displayed at the same time? And if possible to unlock the graps from the tables. I used nistune properly for the first time today, and it was great :)

Ed
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

This is possible....

Enable 'multiple window' from the configuration menu. Also disable window docking option to separate graph from grid windows

This will let you view just grids of fuel/timing if you want to do this