Ecu swapping

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Fordy

Ecu swapping

Post by Fordy »

guys i need some help. my aircon has stopped working and wiring and gas checks out all ok suspect the ecu isnt giving a switched earth

so i need to change my ecu...

my current ecu and nistune board are currently 23710 82f04 part number

can i take my nistune board (23710 82f04) and put that into another ecu with part number 23710 82f00 without needing to reprogram my nistune board from 82f04 to 82f00?
CoZZm0

Re: Ecu swapping

Post by CoZZm0 »

Don't forget to check the pressure switch on the receiver dryer (could be located elsewhere in the system depending on the car?), it could have failed, also assuming the coil for the compressor is still OK and can be "forced" to engage.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

thats fine. minor revision numbers at the end dont matter too much in most cases
Fordy

Post by Fordy »

CoZZm0 wrote:Don't forget to check the pressure switch on the receiver dryer (could be located elsewhere in the system depending on the car?), it could have failed, also assuming the coil for the compressor is still OK and can be "forced" to engage.
checked all that buddy even bypassed it and still nothing, even went all the way to the heater controlls and still everything seems ok

Matt wrote:thats fine. minor revision numbers at the end dont matter too much in most cases
Just what i wanted to hear thanks Matt :D