NIStune 0.90108

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

NIStune 0.90108

Post by Matt »

More updates tonight

- Logging functionality improved. Fixes for stopping/starting log files whilst consult was recoding, or pressing consult activate turing logging playback

- Consult 'logging mode' updated to include all registers in the streaming

- Consult RAM trace window speeded up (16 x increase for extended consult currently only tested I will try standard nissan consult RAM trace soon)

- Various improvements with consult code / extended consult implementation and better error reporting

- Now works with Zexel Diesel ECUs (Consult II) like Patrol and H8 based Skyline ECUs

* AFR tracing will only function if a fuel window is open. This will be worked on in the future but is a bit tricky since it uses the parameters from an open fuel window for the tracing
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

- Added the EUGO AFR sensor to the configuration list
- Fixed up logger crash on nistune shutdown
- Working on the consult multi guages window. Kinda working still need to fix up scaling

- Also looking into RAM addresses for knock detection values from the knock sensor board. We are trying to do a knock alert display and also indicate which fuel/ignition map is currently in use
prushton

Post by prushton »

Matt, have the address files disappeared from install?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

hey peter

yes they have. as we are starting to release boards now, we are giving people the address files relevant to the board being purchased for individual persons. currently only Type 1 / 2 boards are being ramped up slowly for release

this reduces the confusion when getting started. most people will normally only use a single address file unless they are a workshop

keep hold of the address files from a older release if you need one for another vehilcle or email me what you need
prushton

Post by prushton »

ahh, i thought that may be the case, i liked seeing the address updates for the various models..... sad me.

i understand thought

Pete