Realized I know nothing.....

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Thebadguy401

Realized I know nothing.....

Post by Thebadguy401 »

hello everyone,

although i have been a member since 2013 this is my first post, sorry for the delay! ive come to the unfortunate realization that i do not know what im doing with my type 2 nistune board. ive always gotten by with small changes and re-sizing injectors. now, ive upgraded to jwt 260 cams, gt28rs turbos and 800cc injectors. ive also deleted my egr and pcv. my issue is almost all drive ability. if i adjust my latency to 1000 it will idle correctly when. once im at operating temp in runs dead lean 21.0 almost the hole time. ive tried upping my latency to about 1300 while driving and only get to about 20.8 afr(zietronix). ive run a trace and tried adjusting the fuel map but even increasing that by 50 markers is does only comes down to 19.8. im at a total loss here and am in fear of blowing up another motor. if someone, anyone can point me in the right direction before the summer here is over that would be amazing!!!!

thanks!!!! :mrgreen:
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Realized I know nothing.....

Post by Matt »

Have you read through our tuning guides on the website:

https://www.nistune.com/support/general-documentation
(Second link)

Latency is just for the injector dead time (opening and closing the pin of the injector)

After doing injector resizing, you need to further adjust your injection multiplier until at cruise you have around 14.7:1 AFRs and coming on boost around 11.5-12:1 AFRs is a good start