bnr32 gtr type 2 nistune running rb25det

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

boostjunkie

bnr32 gtr type 2 nistune running rb25det

Post by boostjunkie »

anyone done this before ? any opinions or info n setup and tune have it running but seems to have a soft limit at 2500rpm and running super rich like 9.8 afr starts easy but pulses at idle wildly cant tell if afm corrected properly and injectors anybody have any ideas to get it driveable, any help much appreciated
boostjunkie

Re: bnr32 gtr type 2 nistune running rb25det

Post by boostjunkie »

have its starting and idling great starts easy and quikly idling high 950-1000rpm running a z32 afm but stock engine otherwise, credit goes to matt brown for the help much appreciated, joined the 2 maf siganls and set for gtr halved, and joined 02 signals just working on grounding them so far pin 115 to pin 50.
just want to get running decent through the rev range then proly take it to a tuner as sorting all this now hopefully reduce the cost and ill learn something along the way would like to be able to tune it myself so hoping to learn a lot more obviously as I like to modify my engine why not be able to tune it aswell, recommend the nistune hardware and software and I enjoy the challenge and the rewards anybody got anything that could be much appreciated, thanx for reading
boostjunkie

Re: bnr32 gtr type 2 nistune running rb25det

Post by boostjunkie »

nobody with any bin files from a tuned, stock form rb25det standard turbo injectors etc I could atleast compare and see what you've done timing and fueling wise etc?