Rb30 change over to batch injection

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Mattward

Rb30 change over to batch injection

Post by Mattward »

Hi Guys. Just wondering if anyone knows where the address is for the percentage of change of duty cycle when the ecm swaps from sequential to batch fire for the injectors. I want to use this point to turn on a extra set of injectors and would like to drop the duty cycle down more than the stock 50%. By the way it’s RB30ET B49XX Thanks Matt
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Rb30 change over to batch injection

Post by Matt »

It's not an available parameter in the normal firmware. There are some undocumented adjustments buried in the code

Basically draw a diagonal line from top left to bottom right and when it passes over this (RPM, load) then it will switch over. There are two parameters which are in the VLT_RB30ET_128_E_FP_batch.adr file

These locations are buried in the ECU code:
#Special direct memory address changes
BATCH_INJECTION_MULTIPLY_PARAM1_ON,&H1BDE,1,1,1,1
BATCH_INJECTION_MULTIPLY_PARAM2_ON,&H1BE4,1,1,1,1
BATCH_INJECTION_MULTIPLY_PARAM1_OFF,&H1BF6,1,1,1,1
BATCH_INJECTION_MULTIPLY_PARAM2_OFF,&H1BFC,1,1,1,1
however board needs to be reflashed with an unofficial 'open' ENT file since you can end up accidentally modifying the ECU code with that file
Mattward

Post by Mattward »

Ok thanks Matt. Would I be able to use a similar set up like your flex fuel or launch control to change the fueling when I turn the extra injectors on? Cheers Matt
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

There is no need to change fueling when injectors are switched, just adjust the sections of fuel map where it changed. There is no other special code at the moment to alter it otherwise
Mattward

Post by Mattward »

Great Matt I will give it a try