87 z31 Turbo. O2 Sensor at 1.4 voltage & injector help.

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

brownjack

87 z31 Turbo. O2 Sensor at 1.4 voltage & injector help.

Post by brownjack »

Hello everyone, first I would like to preface everyone that I am really new at understanding tuning so bare with me on this roller coaster ride. :shock:

I have an 87 non turbo 5 speed ecu that has nistune installed on it. I uploaded viewtopic.php?f=7&t=414 Wilson101 current.bin . Car is running fairly well however I know it needs to be tuned to my specification on the modification I am running. My concern is this. The o2 sensor voltage is always at 1.4 - 1.5 at idle and when im on the accelerator. However when I release the accelerator or give it a quick stab and release, it take the o2 sensor approx 3 second to drop voltage to .3 -.5 and then shoots back up to 1.4 - 1.5. Now I have been told by a nissan tech that my o2 sensor is bad. He called it "lazy" and it happens. However I wanted to drop by in here and see what everyone else has to say or has experienced this and if it may just be the .bin file that has the car running extreamly rich.

Secondly, I did the standard ignition fj118 injector swap on the vehicle. To make a long story short, Wilson101 uses DSM 450 cc injectors. What should I change in order to accomodate the 420 cc fj118 in the tune?

Thank you fellas.