Rev Limiter Not Working

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

FlawleZ

Rev Limiter Not Working

Post by FlawleZ »

I noticed my rev limiter doesn't seem to work anymore. ECU is '84 in an '87 Z31. Tachometer has always worked perfectly. Any ideas?
FlawleZ

Re: Rev Limiter Not Working

Post by FlawleZ »

Anyone?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I'll put it on the list to look at this week
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Make sure your speedo is working inside Nistune otherwise it will use safety limits

Current rpm check is correct in the address file, however I've added the safety limits as well

Copy the attached file to your Documents\Nistune\Address folder and overwrite the old one. It has the update for this limit (requires 0.10.19 version for compatibility sake)
Attachments
Z31_VG30_128_E_84-85.adr
Updated address file with safety rpm limit
(1.8 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
FlawleZ

Post by FlawleZ »

Matt wrote:Make sure your speedo is working inside Nistune otherwise it will use safety limits

Current rpm check is correct in the address file, however I've added the safety limits as well

Copy the attached file to your Documents\Nistune\Address folder and overwrite the old one. It has the update for this limit (requires 0.10.19 version for compatibility sake)
Thanks Matt. My Speedo is in fact not working currently which I had a hunch could be the culprit but I dismissed that idea since it wouldn't matter in Neutral. I'll give it a shot this week. :D