Russ - Catching up on your reported problems

Nistune topics specific to the 6802 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Russ - Catching up on your reported problems

Post by Matt »

Russ

Started looking through your emails. My email is down on my ISP side this time so I've only got the forums to communicate for now

The address file and consult images should start at 0x3300 there are 0x50 characters of consult data and then the ECU ID

if the ECU id is just spaces (0x30) there will be five of these

then there is the ECU ID. In the picture you can see for rev5 there is a 5 highlighted. patch rev is now 10

If your romulator is corrupting with the Innovate and you think it is an electrical problem causing corruption, please download the corrupt image and send it this way (darkhalf501@yahoo.com for now). The romulator only uses battery backed up RAM to store the data, and its very possible for laptops (my dell does it) or power surges to erase the romulator data.

the innovate could be causing electrical activity to erase the data. its not possible for the NIStune firmware to write to the RAM in the pocket romulator to corrupt it since there is no WRITE line to the romulator

I'm borrowing a techedge to go through the wideband update screens and check what changes i made to cause the display problems. I think I know what I broke and have put a change back in but need to check it. That version should be out when my ISP is back
Attachments
Z31_VG30_1988_SS.bin
Latest patch rev 10 file to use
(16 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Z31_VG30_128_E.adr
Rev A/B address file to use
(USB Consult starts from 3300 [B300])
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
russ_8_26_06_kvaluechange.jpg
Old patch file - Consult not starting at 3300
(121.18 KiB) Downloaded 1847 times
russ_ecu_download_8_26_06_kvalue.jpg