Ignition value not showing in consult view or logging

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Joel

Ignition value not showing in consult view or logging

Post by Joel »

Hello All,

Apologies if this turns out to be something simple I've overlooked, though I've not found a mention of this
issue in either of the Nistune Mapping and Nistune software operations guide. Searches within the forum
have also not found a similar issue.

Car - HR31 Skyline RB20DET Red Top ECCS
Base image - 23710-80503 ( TYPE 1 Nistune board )
OS - WIndows 10 x64

Basically I can connect to the ECU and view/modify values and view sensor data.
However under both Tuner & Stream mode I have no Timing information displayed in the consult view:

I can however see in the timing table that the respective timing gets traced there whilst the engine is running,
it just doesn't appear in the consult summary view, or during data logging in stream mode.

I found reference to changing the consult registers, but it appears this isn't supported on the Type 1 hardware from what I can tell.

Is there something I need to do to enable display and logging of ignition timing values?
The car does use a series 1 RB25 CAS sensor, and an R33 ignitor module; however I'd have expected these
components wouldn't have affected how Nistune sees the respective timing information.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Ignition value not showing in consult view or logging

Post by Matt »

That particular ECU I found an issue with so have fixed it with the next software release to go up. Should be available in 1-2 weeks