Not "TP" Tick in STREAM MODE.

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

iguanapeluda

Not "TP" Tick in STREAM MODE.

Post by iguanapeluda »

Hi Matt,

I hope that I don´t ask a easy question....

When I make a log, then, I play it but it don´t change or place in the real load in the FUEL MAP/IGNITION MAP, only change in vertical like the PIC attached:

I have change all configurations, change the versions, and I don´t knock how make that the fuel map will be a real trace when play the logging..

I think that the problem is that I can´t viewed the "TP" value when I click in Stream mode to make a log.

Can I change anything to have the TP when I make a log?

Thank you.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Not "TP" Tick in STREAM MODE.

Post by Matt »

Strange that TP is not showing when you connect to consult (which is why it does not show in the logs). Normally TP is retrieved from the consult table when connecting to the ECU

Can you please File > Configuration > Debug logging and email me a log when connecting to consult in stream mode? info[at]nistune.com
iguanapeluda

Post by iguanapeluda »

Matt wrote:Strange that TP is not showing when you connect to consult (which is why it does not show in the logs). Normally TP is retrieved from the consult table when connecting to the ECU

Can you please File > Configuration > Debug logging and email me a log when connecting to consult in stream mode? info[at]nistune.com
Hi matt,

Email sended!!

thank you.
iguanapeluda

Post by iguanapeluda »

Hi Matt,

Problem solved, I have change the HEX REGISTER when you say me, and now, I have TP in log mode.

Thank you.

If anybody needs more informacion, MATT or me.
IceManPL

Post by IceManPL »

Have same issue with stock rb25det.
Using nistune just to log oem ecu.
In stream mode can't log TP.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

This is because TP is not a standard Nissan Consult register. It is something that Nistune 'injects' into the ECU code when you use a Nistune board. In tuner mode, the software direct reads memory addresses (instead of streaming registers)

So with stock ECUs (any ECU) you cannot see TP since there is no register available for it. So you can only see in 'tuner mode'

The problem with the Z32 above is somehow the TP register injected got overwrtiten (file upload or otherwise) so the customer had to manually enter the register into the consult table using a hex editor