Incorrect Coolant Head Temperature Sensor output

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Careless

Incorrect Coolant Head Temperature Sensor output

Post by Careless »

I just installed the latests nistune on my tuning laptop.

Seems as though even with Imperial Fahrenheit selected in the configuration options, my Coolant Temp sensor gauge on the gauge display window will not show anything but Celsius.

I know it's showing Celsius because the temps are pretty close to what they should be in metric mode, but the gauge still says something like 270*F as max on the needle.

Is this an address file issue (1987 300zx Turbo MT), or is the setting moved elsewhere?
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Incorrect Coolant Head Temperature Sensor output

Post by Matt »

Its a problem with the software detecting the flag and displaying. I've found the problem and fixed/tested today
Careless

Post by Careless »

So is this available in the downloads/support section of the nistune main site, or do is there another release coming up with more (if any) bug fixes that will include this fix?

I can't remember what the release schedule for nistune is like. do you usually publish new fixes to the site immediately after repackaging the program files?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I publish on the release thread (main section) as well as main site.

I still had some logging issues to fix but might put the 0.10.6 version I tested up in the meantime so interim fixes are in and put those logging fixes in 0.10.7

There is no schedule at the moment, just fixing the immediate problems in the 0.10.x version which were a problem
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Okay these are fixed in 0.10.6 available now