Zeitronix wideband issues

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

lynchfourtwenty

Zeitronix wideband issues

Post by lynchfourtwenty »

ok so i have been doing some datalogging lately and have ran into a few issues, not sure if im doing something wrong or what.

basicly when i first hooked the laptop to nistune and the wideband i set the com ports an it was all good worked fine.. but lately when i goto use the wideband it says wideband not configured.. so after playing with the com ports for a while i stumbled upon a way to get it to work.. i set nistune to auto, which goes to com 6 cause thats what i set in the device manager.. i connect up and then i goto the configuration an set the wideband to the com6 port hit ok and then click the button an boom it works!

so like i said im not sure if im doing something wrong here and i've reinstalled nistune a few times an it doesnt seem to matter..

edit: i've tryed a bunch of different ports also, which didnt help
lynchfourtwenty

Re: Zeitronix wideband issues

so i finally made it to the dyno, but couldnt for the life of me get the wideband working, same problem sayin communications error.. other then that i was able to adjust the afr/timing on the fly!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

what if you select the wideband first to COM port you need and then connect that first before consult?

I did have in bug list open problem for Zeitronix but I need further debug logs to investigate further (File-Configuration-Debug logging, then restart Nistune, try to connect zeitronix etc). When finished logs in c:\Program Files\Nistune\logs and email those to me
lynchfourtwenty

i've tryed gettin the wideband working before i do anything but still a no go.. i will get you some logs asap
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay thanks. this one has been a difficult unit to support