Nistune Crash

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

skyline_stu

Nistune Crash

Post by skyline_stu »

Hi Matt,
Think I've found a bug in the newest software version. If I open a fuel table window [eg] (and having the 'Close Graphic with Grid' ticked) I'm able to move, open, close and resize the windows correctly. The options box remains attached to the main numeric grid.
On the other hand if I uncheck the close graphic box, then close the graphic window the options box (under main grid-such as track, knock etc) sometimes disappears underneath the other open windows. If I have the close graphic ticked, graphs close correctly with items like Fuel table scale. Unchecked the graph stay on screen and won't close. Only seems a prob since this 'minimize box' has been added on the options box. There is no close window icon present either in the open graphic.

Sometimes rechecking the box in config, re-opening and closing the particular item works. Other times the grid is replaced with a white screen. Attempting to close this grid either crashes the program or it closes, only to re-open correctly the next time without the white box.

RNN14 addr file is being used 54C00 code
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I'll put it on my investigate list. Tieing multiple inter-communicating windows together inside my window manager has had something go amiss under a certain string of conditions. Will check it out. Thanks
skyline_stu

Post by skyline_stu »

Cheers Matt. we'll talk later
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay found and fixed for next upcoming release