Z32 256 adress file

Discuss software bugs and related problems here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Z32 256 adress file

Post by Matt »

Regarding e.g. O2 thresholds definitions, that's difficult to follow b/w the ADR file and Nistune as you are still using 4 different interpretations in different locations (ADR file vs. Nistune) for the same parameter.
You are probably one of few customers that reads the actual address file label (ie. O2_VOLTAGE_LOW) and any associated comment. Gradually I'm removing all the comments from address files, so only the label will exist. I can rename O2_VOLTAGE_LOW to O2_LEAN_VOLTAGE but it will not really serve any purpose to an end user

The only thing the end user really needs to care about is the actual interpretation and tooltip (3rd and 4th interpretation which are the correct ones)
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Z32 256 adress file

Post by Matt »

Separate post for this (really should be a separate thread). There are no performance changes since previous version (only what is in the change log). I am still to look on those, but logs showing any significant hangs will make investigation easier
It seems you parse all the ADR Files when starting Nistune, right ?
No - no need to parse address files on startup, only the last loaded address file.
On a Core i5 Notebook with SSD, Nistune 1.2.82 takes 7-8 seconds to display main window from startup !
Interesting. Dell Inspiron 6400 1.83GHz T2400. With Innovates MTS selected. 2 seconds start up time

You will need to provide a debug log so I can look at the timestamps and see where the processing is getting hung on your setup. Its not something I've had reported elsewhere or can see here. I haven't had any debug logs from you since I asked last on my post 22 Oct 2017