Can Not Configure Wideband

Anything related to the AEM brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

SrDatsun510

Re: Can Not Configure Wideband

Post by SrDatsun510 »

So I turned the o2 back on by selecting the group of cells and pressing the "O" button again. When I click away from those cells they stay highlighted in a blue tint. However the FTS and FTL still get no readings.......

Matt can I start over for a second. I had a tune in the car running a stock t25 turbo, stock S13 injectors, stock maf. I upgrade to a T28, z32 maf, STI yellow 530cc injectors. I grabbed the tune from the ECU that was on the car and changed the injectors and the maf. What should be my next move at that point?

The user manual says to adjust the K constant by disabl
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I would suggest start again. I'm not sure what state the tune is at the moment

So load stock tune, resize to Z32 MAF (load scalers ticked), then 530CC injectors (all items ticked) then try and start the car.

Adjust K constant until it runs okay and AFRs look around 14.7:1

Then once engine warmed up > 50 degC then look at your trims and adjust K until they are close to 0%
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Disabling O2 sensor to get K constant in the ball park is a good start, but we have found making your trims closer to with with O2 sensor enabled works better
SrDatsun510

Post by SrDatsun510 »

Ok I will start from fresh then and see what I can pull off. When you talk about adjusting the K Constant should I be doing this at idle? 2000 RPM?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yep 2000rpm otherwise ECU wont be in closed loop (at idle)
SrDatsun510

Post by SrDatsun510 »

Well I tired to upload a new file starting from scratch. Selected to pick a vehicle , changed the maf and injectors. I noticed the Estimated A/f Rations were all pink and aroiund 9.xx. When I tried to upload to the ECU it says there was no file to upload. Tried to start the car and got nothing.......Could my o2 sensor be bad?