Innovate LC1 vc AEM Uego

Anything related to the AEM brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

gonzomagic

Innovate LC1 vc AEM Uego

Post by gonzomagic »

Seeing as I have Nistune, and I have another post about the innovate, a good deal has come up for the AEM at a good price.

Now, how good are these with Nistune.

It does have a Rs232 connection which is the important bit I beleive?
gonzomagic

Re: Innovate LC1 vc AEM Uego

Post by gonzomagic »

I have read plenty of pages, and I think it comes fdown to prefernece they both seem to be on par. Some say LC1 require calibration often, but then some say its more Accurate. Some say the UEGO is more reliable. I guess its a case of microsoft or Apple dilema.

None the less, I need it tow work along side Nistune, hence thought I would ask on here.
TM_S13

Post by TM_S13 »

I can only vouch for the LC-1 since it's what I have, and it has been working wonderfully.
But from what I heard and read of other people's comments, the AEM is also very good...
Up to your choice really.
Up untill now I still don't have any connection issues with my LC-1 so...
Fordy

Post by Fordy »

only issues i've had with my lc1 which is hardwired into the ignition switch feed thats live during cranking is when turning the ignition on and off say within 5 seconds for coding keys etc. the lc1 will loose calibration and have a hissy fit for a bit but it seems to clear itself now :?

lc1 seems quick to read but uego seems more simple and sometimes simple can be better tbh
gonzomagic

Post by gonzomagic »

Thanks mate, they both seem to come in at a similar price, so I can go for either, but if the AEM is easier and simple to work with it actually works out cheaper.