Techedge

Techedge related stuff goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Bernardd

Techedge

Post by Bernardd »

Are you going to bring in the techedge digital wideband signal only or is it possible to use the other inputs coming in from the wideband and log them in Nistune? For instance I have a boost sensor setup for datalogging on the TE. It would be handy to have the boost pressure in the logfile when replaying the log or just when viewing the spread sheet. EGT, throttle position sensor (I'm using a dual switch/potentiometer tps next year) would be beneficial to tuning.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

those inputs will be added depending on demand. actually it isn't quite hard to add them once the interface is in.

however if there is any conversion from A/D voltage signal to an actual scaled value either linear (formula calculation) or interpolated table then these details (including lookup table) would need to be supplied to me for those devices
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

The wideband is working very well. I'll get you the conversion for my map to see if I can get that to work. Any chance you could program my wastegate to work properly? :D
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

attached is the mapguage.txt file that the techedge uses for the stock nissan 2.5bar map sensor.
Attachments
map guage.txt
(452 Bytes) Downloaded 268 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

good news is that i've got the activex control in and started getting methods working

tricky bit now is getting interrupt handler tested

probably will email periodic debug releases
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

The Techedge wideband is working great for me as well.

What are the two values beeing displayed in the two smaller readouts beside the main AFR?
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

Bernard,, what sensor are you using for Boost? original nissan from what?
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

Twin-turboZ wrote:Bernard,, what sensor are you using for Boost? original nissan from what?
i'm using the stock 280zxt mapsensor.
ByReaL

Post by ByReaL »

allmoast one year old thread, but just in case someone else is interested in this:

i use MPX4250AP it reads from -0.8 to 1.5 bar
http://www.freescale.com/files/sensors/ ... X4250A.pdf
kenbam

compatibility

Post by kenbam »

Looking at buying this, any clues before i do as to pros and cons when connecting to nistune?

Thanks

http://wbo2.com/2j/default.htm
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

It has the AFR readout and 2 analogue 0-5 volt sensors. Not as many auxillary inputs as other brands and no thermocouple input but other than that would display and log fine in NIStune