Innovate LM2 Connects fine but won't show in Input Tracer

Anything related to the Innovate brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

Jono

Innovate LM2 Connects fine but won't show in Input Tracer

Post by Jono »

Hi Everyone

I have managed to get the innovate to connect to Nistune via USB (By installing logworks for the dll file etc)

But when looking in the input tracer, there is no option in the dropdown menu to select AFR.

Here is a pic of it connected correctly.

This is where it is supposed to show up. I can see everything else when connected, just not the LAFR as per the manual. (I am aware you need to be connected in order to populate this input sensor dropdown box)

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Innovate LM2 Connects fine but won't show in Input Trace

Post by Matt »

Do you see the LM2 O2 / AFR gauges in the rest of Nistune (when you are connected to the wideband?)

Just wondering if it is only this window, or if for some reason none of the LM2 inputs are being shown in the software. I have an LM2 here and had no issues so far displaying them so a bit confused
Jono

Post by Jono »

Matt wrote:Do you see the LM2 O2 / AFR gauges in the rest of Nistune (when you are connected to the wideband?)

Just wondering if it is only this window, or if for some reason none of the LM2 inputs are being shown in the software. I have an LM2 here and had no issues so far displaying them so a bit confused

Nope, they just aren't there in the rest of the software either. It detects though.. A bit frustrating.

Any ideas? There isn't some setting somewhere?

Maybe I should uninstall logworks and re-install?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Make sure all your gauges are showing up okay in logworks. Nistune just reads the list of gauges that logworks defines. If that doesnt work then you could try reinstalling log works and then setup all your inputs again in logworks
Jono

Post by Jono »

this problem was a really dumb problem on my behalf. Thanks again Matt for the helpful information.

All sorted, and the innovate connected well.

Had a few issues with it hanging up on reconnects, so I simply rebooted and it solved the problem.