INNOVATIVE NO CONNECTION

Anything related to the Innovate brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

MomentFD

Re: INNOVATIVE NO CONNECTION

Post by MomentFD »

Is the copying of the mts.dll from the Innovate to Nistune folder still necessary?

I'm on the LM-1 and it fired right up in Logworks 3, but when I went to configure in Nistune, if I had "Innovate MTS" selected as the wideband, it would force the port field to "none", but if another or no wideband was selected, I could select Com4 USB to Serial converter, which is what Logworks 3 worked off of.

Thanks, almost there...
MomentFD

Post by MomentFD »

mts.dll in the Nistune folder worked perfectly, wideband 1 icon was now illuminated and connected no problem. Then consult connected no problem. Awesome job with this software Matt and PL. Maybe a note in the PDF about this mts.dll or is that talked about somewhere I missed?

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

No need to copy MTS.DLL if you have installed LogWorks 3 prior to Nistune

Innovate updates that DLL file for new models as they are released with later logworks versions so we no longer include this DLL (it has caused us headaches in the past with mismatched DLLs being used)
midian

Post by midian »

Just for reference.
If I installed nistune before logworks, but LM2 works fine in logworks, and I'd updated nistune to the last revesion, it should works fine in it, nevertheless I don't see port number into "configuration"?
e.g. just press button with Lambda symbol and go?
midian

Post by midian »

all as I suggested, sorry on stupid question.
p. s. now can make and upload logs with afr.