LC1 lookup table

Anything related to the Innovate brand of wideband devices.

Moderator: Matt

maglito

Re: LC1 lookup table

Post by maglito »

CoZZm0 wrote:"Tuesday next week" i would have assumed he meant Tuesday 24th.

"This Tuesday" would have meant Tuesday 17th.
oops

sorry
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

should have it up today. I'm just testing the updates, drivers, widebands etc on different pcs at the moment to make sure it all works
maglito

Post by maglito »

I'll try it out tonight and let you know how it works...thanks Matt!
maglito

Post by maglito »

The Innovate wideband reads correctly now, thanks!

The only issue I see at this point is that when an LC-1 and LM-2 are daisy chained, only one will read correctly, while the other reads 8 all the time
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Good stuff. I tested innovate to death (have LC-1 and LM-2 units here). Posted in the other thread. Don't do daisy chaining of 2 x AFR meters at the moment
maglito

Post by maglito »

Matt wrote:Good stuff. I tested innovate to death (have LC-1 and LM-2 units here). Posted in the other thread. Don't do daisy chaining of 2 x AFR meters at the moment

How do I use both widebands without daisy chaining them? When I select Innovate MTS for the first wideband in the first drop down box, it is no longer available in the 2nd drop down box as an option for the 2nd wideband...

Thanks!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Only one instance of innovate can be used. Daisy chaining will need to happen from Wideband 1 and automatically go into wideband 2. A change was made back May 2010 to allow only one Innovate to actively be used even though both could be selected

Still looking through the code changes between versions to see how it worked and what I can do with the updated code to get it going again

We did do daisy chaining - just been so long ago I forgot that it was possible :oops:
maglito

Post by maglito »

Matt wrote:Tested again tonight with new updates. Seems to be working fine (put the max at 22 for better resolution in the vertical scale for logging). That will be out with the next update

After much debugging and testing today its looking very promising I should have a test version up about Tuesday next week. Crash problems seem to be fixed, but still need to retest Type 1 and other wideband units (so far DLP and Innovate have been my main test items). Knock counting reimplemented again tonight and tested on HCR32 ECU and that works nicely. Still to check logging of knock counting as well as playback

It seems the lookup tables changed back to the way they were. It shows a max of 32 again?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

this one is fixed for next release 0.10.15

Innovate wont use the AFR lookup tables at all. It will get min/max values directly from the unit (which can be configured)

I've added an item to remove unneeded tables