First Few Steps...

Questions that get asked a lot.

Moderator: Matt

Hendrick301

First Few Steps...

Post by Hendrick301 »

I figure with the growing popularty of Nistune, If someone can take the time and do a "step by step" outline of how to tune and what to look for. Example, configuring K for installing larger injectors and then working on the fuel maps.

just a outline...

also- is there a place where you can swap images, such as im running a z31 with intake, exhaust and 420cc injectors, stock everything else and someone else had the same set-up, but had a better fuel map he made thats works well and wanted to try it on his car...

just some ideas...
1985 300Z 5-Speed GLL Turbo. T-3/T-4 Turbo Upgrade Stage 3, K&N, Certified Muffler 2.5 Exhaust, 420cc Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Eibach Springs,Tokico Struts, MSA Swaybar Kit, Front Mount Intercooler, Greddy Type RS Blow off Valve, Nistune PCM
Bernardd

Post by Bernardd »

excellent reference here: http://www.ztechz.net/id10.html
Hendrick301

Post by Hendrick301 »

wow that is perfect, (i love to learn new stuff!)
1985 300Z 5-Speed GLL Turbo. T-3/T-4 Turbo Upgrade Stage 3, K&N, Certified Muffler 2.5 Exhaust, 420cc Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, Eibach Springs,Tokico Struts, MSA Swaybar Kit, Front Mount Intercooler, Greddy Type RS Blow off Valve, Nistune PCM
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Agreed. I have a task open right now to update the user documentation originally written just for Type 1 but to cover the entire lot

Some of it used to be in an older FAQ document which will now appear in the user documentation.

The basic things like adjusting for larger injectors and MAF are the first things, then a general description of the tables should also be added

I'll start doing some updates throughout the week and see how it goes. My main constraint right now is time doing all this, but the more documentation helps people out, the better for everyone