sr20ve?

Questions that get asked a lot.

Moderator: Matt

scttydb411

sr20ve?

Post by scttydb411 »

i don't find it listed in the equipment applications and i've seen where sr20de(t) ecu have been used w/ a seperate module for vvl, but is there a board that will work that nistune offeres w/o having to do the workaround using the sr20de(t) and vvl hack?

customer showed me his ecu that he has a board from somewhere, but he didn't know right off hand where it was from and it's fitted into his stock sr20ve ecu.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

we dont have a board for those SR16VE/SR20VE ecus

there is a japanese EPROM board available and I have one on my bench but no time to investigate it properly
supercowboy

Post by supercowboy »

What year car is this. Most people use b13 or b14 ecus
mono

Re: sr20ve?

Post by mono »

Most guys here in SA also run the sr20ve with a sr20de ecu and then use a shift light to activate the vvl lol
CoZZm0

Re:

Post by CoZZm0 »

Matt wrote:we dont have a board for those SR16VE/SR20VE ecus

there is a japanese EPROM board available and I have one on my bench but no time to investigate it properly
Long stretch but any chance of something being available anytime from you guys that won't force running on knock maps and/or with knock sensor error all the time like the Jap boards?

I realise the market isn't really 'huge' for it, but doesn't hurt to give things a bump every now and again.
Matt
Site Admin

Re: sr20ve?

Post by Matt »

No its too hard. Seriously. The boards I've seen are quite complicated and I've not much time to work on new things these days