Guidelines for Beta Testing AFR autotuner and timing

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Guidelines for Beta Testing AFR autotuner and timing

Post by Matt »

Use 0.10.19 which is up on the downloads page. You need to drive with it and exercise the rev range. I'm in the middle of documenting it but got distracted with other stuff so I'll finish that off in the morning and upload the new software users manual with this detailed
meet07

Post by meet07 »

What exactly do you mean by excercising the rev range? I know thats that tuning lingo....lol I just drove it up the street and back this morning so I was switching gears and all but didnt know If I need to have it on the highway and try to hold the rpm's around the cells for like a few seconds so the program can do its thing. It was adjusting the afrs all over the place. Does the self tune have to pan across the area like 5 times before it finalizes the correct number for the correct afr??

seems like less of a headache doing it the old fashion way....
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Well its designed for the dyno rather than road tuning which we dont recommend (ie its in our terms and conditions)

As you run over the cells it will use the wideband input and compare against what you have commanded and then adjust the values in the fuel map to compensate

If you need to auto adjust a certain area you need to hover around those cells until they adjust to the correct AFRs (where it no longer makes adjustments)
meet07

Post by meet07 »

ok. Thats what I figured. Thanks
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I've put the new user manual up tonight for covering this feature