R32 rb20 running stopping issues

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

r324door

R32 rb20 running stopping issues

Post by r324door »

Well for some reason i get it running then it idles and stall outs i have gone over every thing and cant see whats up. now when i try get it running it seems to flood and cough and splater back fire and carry on
what i have done
Added extra earths
check the ecu
changed plugs they come out black but not wet but it has came out wet before?
i do get a error after cranking some time and disconnect and get a checksum error?
reloaded the stock maps and resized injectors and change afm
some times i get it running mint then out of no where just dies and wont run and if it does just goes all black
i have disable the knock sensor and 02 no errors coming up on ecu only knock sensor when its enable

Code: Select all

Mods rb20det gtr injectors z32 afm nistune

any ideas on what i can do be great i added the log i got
NIStune_2017-06-09_0958_54.csv
when idle and running but dies then wont run again
(102.89 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Matt
Site Admin

Re: R32 rb20 running stopping issues

Post by Matt »

Cant really see what is going on without AFRs in the log file. See the RPM going up/down and MAF and injection time following but that is it
r324door

Post by r324door »

yeah im just trying to get it to idle so i can drive it on to the dyno so i can set the k constant up but when i seem to get this far it just fails and does not want to play the game off running i am going to go over every thing again seeing if there is a wiring fault some where.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Was it running okay before doing the injector and MAF updates?

Some times its best to do one thing at a time... so ensure everything is running sweet, then update injectors first, check runs and then do MAF afterwards

Perhaps wire in old MAF for now and reload the factory HCR32 RB20DET 11U0F FP maps.bin file, resize injectors from factory CC > 444CC and see how that goes