Looking for someone whos know nistune in the uk (southeast)

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

I A Motorsport

Looking for someone whos know nistune in the uk (southeast)

Post by I A Motorsport »

Basically looking for someone with Nistune experience to come down and show me the ropes,

The way things are written eg throttle open offset and no one seem to have a definitive answer for what it actually does. Ive searched this forum and its "i think it basically does this” ive played with it and well doesn’t really seem to make much difference, but ofcourse if you dont make the engine do a certain thing then some maps are never used. just so many little bits etc.. And the guide isn’t really up to date anymore.

I appreciate that it’s still being decoded etc, and don’t mean to be rude at all.

But if someone with a few years experience using it could show / tell me what they can… then it would save me so much time trying to work out or test things that people already have sorted…

So if there is such a person I would be happy to give them say 10 hours free dyno time on a 2wd dyno dynamics to basically do what ever they want… or discuss something along them lines…

On a side note I really do want someone who knows what they are doing with the software…

ive had allot of tuners use the dyno who don’t know what mbt is and rock strait past it until det.. (Mainly Honda guys)

If this interests anyone please get in contact.

If not ill just keep on it…