rb25det neo running lean while car is warming up

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

skyboy318

rb25det neo running lean while car is warming up

Post by skyboy318 »

ok i dont know if this is normal but dont think so. my car runs great once warmed up but when i first start it, it runs supper lean around 16.0 to 17.8 i think iv seen it hit a 18 afr. it doesnt have a problem staying started but i was under the impression it if anything should run rich at first start. does anyone else have this problem and if there is a fix id greatly appreciate the help. iv tried upping the cells in the table called enrich (warm crank) and it did nothing.....
Matt
Site Admin

Re: rb25det neo running lean while car is warming up

Post by Matt »

It should not be doing that. Can you post the tune file?
skyboy318

Post by skyboy318 »

this is the tune i use. its pretty much stock except fuel map. so i dont understand why its doing it.
Attachments
tune 1.bin
(64 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I've looked over the tuned. There are a few changes....

The file has been changed for Z32 MAF and some different injectors. What injectors are fitted? Where is the Z32 MAF from? Is it genuine?

K constant has changed from 340 to 550 to accommodate the MAF. Does your TP cursor operate within the 16 - 208 TP range that is on the fuel map?
skyboy318

Post by skyboy318 »

the injectors are factory 380cc yes operates within scale. yes the z32 maf is real and works great. but runs lean when warming up. recently my coil packs went to crap on me so idk if that could of caused this issue or what. splitfires should be in this coming wednesday.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

You can adjust your "Enrich (Warm Crank)" table to add more fuel during cold start to stop it running lean