SR20DET stalls when warm and wont restart

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

srx180

SR20DET stalls when warm and wont restart

Post by srx180 »

Hi guys,
Got an interesting issue with my Type X.
Car runs and drives fine when cold but once it gets up to temperature it runs very rough for a short period, stalls and wont restart for about 10min.
When its running rough, i have disconnected the coils 1 by 1 and there is a noticeable difference in the way it runs that is even across all 4.
I have replace the Igniter and CAS thinking it was a possible heat soak issue but this has changed nothing. I have removed the injector rail and checked if the bottom o-rings are leaking, all good. have also swapped the AFM with no change.
Had the laptop connected up to it today and couldnt see anything out of the ordinary when it was running. I did notice after it stalled and was just sitting there with the ign on, the injector pulse width was maxed out and it smells extremely rich when trying to restart it. when trying to restart it i have good spark on all 4 and injector pulse is there (tested with a noid light).
Im starting to thing there is possibly something corrupt in the tune but i have zero experience tuning, hence the post.
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have attached the auto saved bin file right before my laptop died if thats any help.
Cheers!

SR20DET
550cc injectors
GT2871
Z32 AFM
HKS step 1 cams
Attachments
autosave.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Matt
Site Admin

Re: SR20DET stalls when warm and wont restart

Post by Matt »

Can you please take a log file of the issue, so we can see what is happening when it does?