Missing option

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Topdog781

Missing option

Post by Topdog781 »

There was a option I used to used in this menu that is no longer here.... similar to afr's..... where did it go???? It disappeared since I updated the to the new software.

djstatic

Re: Missing option

Post by djstatic »

Try
File > Configuration > User Mode: Expert (bottom right of window)
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

And then don't ask why the ECU does not do actual AFRs that you set in the fuel map (too many people ask me this...)
Topdog781

Post by Topdog781 »

Matt wrote:And then don't ask why the ECU does not do actual AFRs that you set in the fuel map (too many people ask me this...)
Actually did not have a problem as far as that was concerned Matt...... But....... I don't see why their isn't a way to be able to calibrate it to the car..... in a options menu maybe... get it some what close.... it does not seem impossible.
Last edited by Topdog781 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Topdog781

Post by Topdog781 »

djstatic wrote:Try
File > Configuration > User Mode: Expert (bottom right of window)
I will take a peek as soon as I get home thanks!!!
Topdog781

Post by Topdog781 »

Dj you are right on the money worked like a charm and I'm back in business .....
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Think of the injection time = TP (MAF/RPM*K) x TIM x trims x enrichment x fuel map value + latency

AFR is a result of injected fuel and airflow.

Given that the fuel map value is only part of the equation it is not strictly possible to specify the actual AFR without an extra trim map against wideband feedback

So the fuel map values are effectively a pulsewidth multiplier rather than the resulting AFRs
Topdog781

Post by Topdog781 »

Matt wrote:Think of the injection time = TP (MAF/RPM*K) x TIM x trims x enrichment x fuel map value + latency

AFR is a result of injected fuel and airflow.

Given that the fuel map value is only part of the equation it is not strictly possible to specify the actual AFR without an extra trim map against wideband feedback

So the fuel map values are effectively a pulsewidth multiplier rather than the resulting AFRs
Ok, Thanks matt.....