Setting Injection Multiplier

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

tr0jan

Setting Injection Multiplier

Post by tr0jan »

Hi Matt. I'm from Russia, so I will use google translator, I hope it will be clear what I write. I'm interested in the question, after replacing the injectors through the menu, you need to be considered "K Constant" ?. This is described in paragraph 4
How do you know the timing of the injector?
tr0jan

Need Help!

Post by tr0jan »

please help firmware. Cedric HY33 VQ30DET. MAF - Cobra Light (700HP) Injectors 540cc. Copied from the computer firmware that was built for me by another person, and flashed firmware sink with modified injectors and MAF. The engine is running very bad, when you press the gas pedal, the turbine speed is increasing, MAF sensor voltage increases, but the engine speed is not, as indicated by the lambda probe, a mixture of very poor 0.2V. If someone else has a stable firmware, please respond.
tr0jan@list.ru
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Setting Injection Multiplier

Post by Matt »

You adjust K constant and monitor Air Fuel Ratio until they are back to normal
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Need Help!

Post by Matt »

Record a log of the acceleration, showing MAF, RPM, Injection time and AFRs

It sounds like VQ map for MAF is incorrect and may need adjusting.
tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

Matt wrote:You adjust K constant and monitor Air Fuel Ratio until they are back to normal
Hello. Please look at the options, if they are correct? injectors 550 engine is not stable, and when you press the gas pedal mixture goes beyond 17: 1. Figure "inj" does not exceed the level of 7.5 on a scale if you press all the way to the accelerator pedal. I understand that the injectors are not open for long as necessary. What do I do advise.

tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

Matt wrote:Record a log of the acceleration, showing MAF, RPM, Injection time and AFRs

It sounds like VQ map for MAF is incorrect and may need adjusting.
ок, form in which to provide the log?

https://yadi.sk/i/6ZOKBc2GbRz8v log
tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

unreal-

Post by unreal- »

tr0jan wrote:Hi Matt. I'm from Russia, so I will use google translator, I hope it will be clear what I write. I'm interested in the question, after replacing the injectors through the menu, you need to be considered "K Constant" ?. This is described in paragraph 4
You may have to look at Google to get those values. If you have aftermarket fuel injectors, they SHOULD come with a paper that tells you what latency to use @ 12 or 14v. You then put that value into nistune, and adjust the K value (at 3000rpm while in neutral or at low load cruise on the highway) until you get the AFR you need. You may also need to play with the fuel maps and the cold/warm enrichment maps to get the idle AFRs perfect during all driving situations.
tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

unreal- wrote:
tr0jan wrote:Hi Matt. I'm from Russia, so I will use google translator, I hope it will be clear what I write. I'm interested in the question, after replacing the injectors through the menu, you need to be considered "K Constant" ?. This is described in paragraph 4
You may have to look at Google to get those values. If you have aftermarket fuel injectors, they SHOULD come with a paper that tells you what latency to use @ 12 or 14v. You then put that value into nistune, and adjust the K value (at 3000rpm while in neutral or at low load cruise on the highway) until you get the AFR you need. You may also need to play with the fuel maps and the cold/warm enrichment maps to get the idle AFRs perfect during all driving situations.
I bought the new engine market with the injectors were not any, according to the former owner, I learned that the injectors 550
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

With standard MAF the K constant goes from 324 (370CC) to 224 (550CC) as it is reduced

The cobra MAF would increase the K constant, perhaps say double would be 448 K to start from

If your injection is too low then keep increasing K constant. I would suggest using a different MAF than the cobra to start with if you dont know which one matches the VQ map in Nistune (I only added in the VQ maps to support JWT ECUs which supply a cobra MAF)
tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

Matt wrote:With standard MAF the K constant goes from 324 (370CC) to 224 (550CC) as it is reduced

The cobra MAF would increase the K constant, perhaps say double would be 448 K to start from

If your injection is too low then keep increasing K constant. I would suggest using a different MAF than the cobra to start with if you dont know which one matches the VQ map in Nistune (I only added in the VQ maps to support JWT ECUs which supply a cobra MAF)
Almost the same values ​​are obtained from me. But the engine is not working properly, I took stock firmware, changed it to 550 injectors and MAF on Cobra Lightning. flashed and the engine stopped working normally. Flashed the old firmware, but still no change. Matt I have a huge favor to ask you, I think it is more me, no one can help. looking for someone in the city,but there are no results. I can provide remote access to a knowledgeable person to see the cause of all ills. I would be very grateful, because the output of another, I do not see.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Adjusting the K constant until the car runs. Have you increase it further?

I recommend using the original MAF or using Z32 MAF. If you cannot get it running properly with the cobra MAF then I would not be able to here. Try using a more common MAF and the tune with that
tr0jan

Post by tr0jan »

Matt wrote:Adjusting the K constant until the car runs. Have you increase it further?

I recommend using the original MAF or using Z32 MAF. If you cannot get it running properly with the cobra MAF then I would not be able to here. Try using a more common MAF and the tune with that
I tried to install the MAF VG20DET , VG30DET, and have it in the program, but there are no changes. К constant in real-time to try to move in the direction of more and less, there is even a significant change, but the engine is all the same is not working properly,
the fact is that the injectors are not downloaded more than 8%
PL

Post by PL »

What is the part number of your ECU?

PL
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

So you now have orange sticker n62 maf? Post your current tune here