Syncing in Nistune 1.2 (Out of Sync! error)

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

MomentFD

Syncing in Nistune 1.2 (Out of Sync! error)

Post by MomentFD »

I just installed a Z32 MAF into my S14A SR setup (only 550cc injectors so far), and wanted to start fresh from the 80F00 map in the ROM pack since the one on my ECU was pretty rough.

I started with basemap S14A SR- 80F00, resized injectors (checked all - load scalers, max/min, and cranking tables), then changed MAF to Z32 (only checked Adjust TP load scalers). I'm fine with changing latency, fine tuning K, getting load scalers in the right place, etc, but this error popped up a few times and I wasn't sure what it's looking for.

"Out of Sync!
NIStune has detected a potential data synchronisation mismatch
Resynchronise your NIstuneboard or emulator. Burn to board terminated"

Is this the green upload arrow? I'm on a fresh install of nistune and fresh map, since my laptop disappeared. Maybe I'm missing a step...

Oh ya also, I thought my K would end up close to stock after this change (33k), but it went to 22k with 550s and then to 42k. I do have a map that ended up at 34k after these operations which is strange... In the end I'll just do it the right way w/o O2 feedback and monitor AFRs while cruising, it's just another question I don't have an answer for.

Thanks for input!
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Syncing in Nistune 1.2 (Out of Sync! error)

Post by Matt »

Yes use the upload button. When you load files you need to upload them to the ECU otherwise things displayed on your laptop may not match what is in the ECU

Try and get K adjusted by monitoring your AFRs to get them back to near where you had them originally