s14 s1 map

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

Richard

s14 s1 map

Post by Richard »

Hello forum,

apologies if i may come off as wanting to be spoon fed with info and maps but since i've installed the nistune board in my car with the intentions of learning to self tune the car (have read the user guides provided by nistune etc), long story short, ive ran out of time before my next track day (next monday) so trail and error with learning how to tune is not a smart or safe thing to do a couple of days before hand without any experience. i did find someone that has experience with nistune and tuning to help but as it would go, they're busy or not responding so im getting a bit desperate and need a back up plan

Long shot but if anyone could help provide me with a good reliable map to use on my car to get me that little bit more power then stock, that'll be great!

s14 serious 1
SR20det, complete stock inside out
T28 bb turbo currently at 12psi controlled by a gizzmo EBC
stock injectors
stock fuel pump
stock AFM
stock airbox with panel filter
turbo back exhaust close enough to be called 3inch all the way back
hybird FMIC
jabran

Re: s14 s1 map

Post by jabran »

do you have a wideband? if you take some logs I am more than willing to help.
MomentFD

Re: s14 s1 map

Post by MomentFD »

I've got a wideband, an S14A SR20 on the stock turbo, and would definitely take some input from you Jabran. Maybe we can get a map together/learn some stuff Richard. I am on 550 injectors and a Z32 map, but if theory would have it, you should at least be able to benefit from the fuel map so long as you keep your K and latency fixed. Maybe the pros can chime in on if that is a good idea or not.

I'm currently fighting getting my K to provide 14.7 @ cruise AND have my estimated AFRs in the map under load match up to measured ones.