Enrich (cold crank) not highlighted when in use

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

UNISA JECS

Enrich (cold crank) not highlighted when in use

Post by UNISA JECS »

Hey Matt been meaning to post this but anyways "Enrich (cold crank)" is not highlighted when in use but rather "Enrich (warm crank)" is......is something wrong here?

Here is a video showing it in action (watch in 720p)

http://youtu.be/HRiVnCRqD6Q
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Enrich (cold crank) not highlighted when in use

Post by Matt »

The ECU uses the temperature at crank to determine which table is used (above/below 15degC at start signal)

If Nistune is not connected when last cranking it will not be able to determine the crank temperature and may not display the correct table in this case. Try making sure you are connected when cranking for the correct table to be highlighted.
UNISA JECS

Re: Enrich (cold crank) not highlighted when in use

Post by UNISA JECS »

Matt wrote:The ECU uses the temperature at crank to determine which table is used (above/below 15degC at start signal)

If Nistune is not connected when last cranking it will not be able to determine the crank temperature and may not display the correct table in this case. Try making sure you are connected when cranking for the correct table to be highlighted.
Im aware of that I heard you mention that before and I always make sure that im connected to Nistune before I even crank the car over especially when I wanna check things out from a cold start.