STD SR20DET with GT2871 0.86 a/r NIStune

Results of any interesting tests done with or related to Nistune.

Moderator: Matt

robbie@tdp.ie

STD SR20DET with GT2871 0.86 a/r NIStune

Post by robbie@tdp.ie »

This is a S14 with completely standard S15 SR20DET VVT engine.

The engine is standard S15 SR20DET VVT engine fiied with a GT2871r 0.86 A/R turbo charger,  Front Mount Intercooler with hard pipe kit,  Walbro fuel pump, 550cc Injectors, Z32 Air Flow Meter

The Engine was mapped using a NIStune Type 4 Real time Board and mapped on the TDP Dynapack Chassis Dynometer.

The results are bellow.

This Graph shows the Torque ( Left Panel ) and Power ( Right Panel )  This is measured directly at the axels of the vehicle.  The torque figure is a result of flywheel torque multiplied the Gear Ratio multiplied by the Final drive ratio. ( Gear ratio x final drive / axel torque = flywheel torque ) The Axel Torque and BHP is accurate to +/- 0.05%

This Graph shows the Torque ( Left Panel ) and Power ( Right Panel )  This is calculated to the fly wheel of the engine. The accuracy is ( +/- 5% )

This Graph is the Vacume / Boost measured at the Inlet Manifold of the Engine.

This Graph is the calculated Fly Wheel Torque ( Left Panel ) and Air Fuel Ratio ( Right Panel ).
PL

Re: STD SR20DET with GT2871 0.86 a/r NIStune

Post by PL »

That's REALLY good boost response for a 0.86 2871 on SR20. Nice boost control too - what were you using?

PL
robbie@tdp.ie

Post by robbie@tdp.ie »

PL wrote:That's REALLY good boost response for a 0.86 2871 on SR20. Nice boost control too - what were you using?

PL

Thanks, As far as I can remember it was a blitz sbc.

We get best results with the 0.64 housing with cnc housing mods. I will post some graphs later.

Robbie
PL

Post by PL »

Those Blitz EBC's seem to have a good name here too.

CNC mods to housing? Please tell me more!

PL